CAN: Jasper Downtown Hostel

400 Patricia Street, Jasper, Alberta, Canada

Located in the heart of the peaceful town, Jasper Downtown Hostel (3*) offers not only dorm rooms with shared facilities, but also private rooms, some of which come with ensuite and/or bathroom. It's especially popular with budget-conscious travellers. The property doesn't serve breakfast at all.

The hostel may not look that big from the outside, but including the basement level, there are three floors altogether.

Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.


How well do you know the world map? I recall I've been interested in it since a tender age.

My BFF and I were lucky to book the last out of the 11 private rooms available, which is located on the second floor, for 4D3N.


I haven't had the opportunity to try my hands at skiing till date.
 

No, I wasn't the one writing in Japanese.
I believe rooms no. 2 and 3 are the priciest ones as each of them is equipped with both a kitchenette and a bathroom. Even so, it's definitely value-for-money for those who aren't looking for resort experience.


Such a digital number lock always reminds me of survival horror games.
To be frank, I wasn't expecting such a comfortable private room in a hostel.

I really fancy that bedsheet.


It's a fully equipped kitchenette, though we only used the microwave over throughout our stay.

In terms of bathroom amenities, take note that only hand soap and 2-in-1 hair and body wash are provided.



The room has got a partial mountain view.


There's a kitchen-cum-dining area at the basement.



There's also a laundry room with coin-operated washing and drying machines.



Not all private rooms are equipped with TVs, but they're available for rent.

Comments

Popular Posts

TWN: Tze-Chiang Limited Express (Puyuma) 218

CAN: Super 8 by Wyndham Niagara Falls

CAN: Toronto Downtown