PAN: Copa Airlines CM332 (Business)

PTY-BOG (1h 40m)
Boeing 737 MAX 9
ETD: 
9.30am (GMT - 5)
ETA: 11.10am (GMT - 5)

My initial skepticism about Boeing 737 MAX 9 stemmed from the two tragic accidents involving Lion Air and Ethiopian Airlines, which led to its grounding worldwide from March 2019 to November 2020. Despite that, I finally decided to give it a try, opting for a relatively short flight with Copa Airlines from Panama City to Bogota, Colombia.


---

PAN: Copa Airlines CM332 (Business) <YOU ARE HERE!>
COL: Hotel Vilar America
COL: Bogota Downtown
COL: Monserrate
COL: Tequendama Falls and Coffee Experience Tour
COL: Zipaquira Salt Cathedral and Guatavita Lake Tour
COL: El Dorado International Airport
COL: Avianca VIP Lounge @ El Dorado International Airport
TRY: Turkish Airlines TK800 (Business)
TRY: Turkish Airlines TK208 (Economy)

---

Boarding was punctual with the airline staff guiding passengers in an organised and efficient manner.


Looking so sharp, ain't it?
The Business Class cabin was completely occupied, a stark contrast to our previous flight where my BFF and I enjoyed the rare luxury of having the entire cabin to ourselves.



There are 16 Business Class seats and 150 Economy Class seats.
As I settled into my seat, the anticipation of experiencing the latest innovations of the aircraft began to outweigh my reservations.



Easter Island tops my bucket list as the number one destination that I’ve yet to visit. Its remote location and mysterious Moai statues have never failed to captivate my imagination.


As expected, unlike many Asian carriers that often provide a meal for similar flight durations even for Economy Class passengers, Copa Airlines provided us with only snacks and drinks in the Business Class cabin.


After enjoying the refreshments, I tried to adjust the seat into the lie-flat mode.


Before I knew it, we were descending into El Dorado International Airport.



It was my second time stepping my feet on South America, and I was so eager to uncover the vibrant culture of Bogota.

Comments

Popular Posts

COL: Hotel Vilar America

COL: Bogota Downtown

COL: Monserrate